Outdoor Maui Yoga Classes
Yoga is an excellent practice for people of all ages and abilities to enhance physical and mental health and for overall well-being.
Johanna Waters Maui Therapeutic Massage and Oceanfront Yoga
Moderate 60 minute outdoor yoga.
The Mission of Oceanfront Yoga is to provide you with an authentic yoga experience in a spectacular setting to prepare you for your day of adventure, work or play.
Click here for rates and more info on yoga classes
Benefits of massage
- Relieves pain and soreness
- Increases relaxation
- Releases stress and tension
- Increases vital energy
- Brings systems of the body into balance
- Increases blood and lymph flow
- Releases emotional blockages
- Deepens the connection between body, mind and spirit
Benefits of Yoga
- Decreases stress
- Increases energy
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Greater mental clarity
- Better sleep
- Enhances meditation and concentration
- More productivity
- Increases stamina and endurance
- Increases creativity
Make an Appointment
To schedule a massage appointment phone Johanna at 808-214-0129
Oceanfront Kripalu Yoga Classes on Maui
Public outdoor classes for all ages and abilities to improve overall well being.
click on the yoga class page under the menu bar for more detailed information.
For your body
- Stretch and tone muscles
- Release chronic tension
- De-stress and refresh
For your mind
- Calm restless thoughts
- Cultivate concentration
- Support mental clarity and confidence
For your spirit
- Encourage self acceptance
- Honor inner wisdom
- Invite deep peace
Join a Yoga Class
Join one of our Maui oceanfront Yoga classes! First come, first served basis, show up at Kamaole Nalu, 2450 South Kihei Road, meet at shoreline. Every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday at 8:00 am. Go to the menu bar and click the yoga class page for more detailed information.