Yoga Class Reservation Form
Reservations are for one class per person, if you need more than one person make sure to write in notes the full names (first and last) of all you are requesting a reservation for and contact numbers. If you would like more than one class, write the additional classes in the note. Each person must read covid safety protocol before attending. Mahalo for your kokua.
Reservation requests must be received by 6pm the day before class.
By sending a reservation form, you acknowledge that you agree to the following terms. Your reservation request does not guarantee a reservation, you must receive a confirmed reservation. Classes are Sundays and Thursdays at 8am. Please do not make a request for a non class day. Fill out your email slowly and exactly and make sure it is correct or I will not be able to confirm your reservation.
- You will not arrive without a confirmed reservation. Please review the current class schedule on the yoga page before booking. Reservation requests must be received by 6pm the day before class.
- Remain 6 feet away from people so everyone feels comfortable.
- Cancellations in less than 24 hours are still required to pay class fee.
- You will bring your own yoga mat or towels. There are no mat rentals.
(If you bring towels bring two as the grass area can be wet from irrigation).
- At each class you will sign a disclosure and release document.
- If you do not show up, you are required to pay class fee.
To allow for more ease and variations, I highly suggest bringing blocks and a strap.